Sunday, March 25, 2012

I have a problem

I'm obsessed with nail polish....this obsession is new came out of no where I typically never have my nails painted now I paint them almost daily. Yikes I went from like 8 polishes in my collection to 50 in less than a month. I also am now addicted to nail stamping and have one set with another set in the mail heading my way!! soooo I'm going to post a few of my more recent manicures and start posting them now and then.....I'd like to think I'm improving....


















First attempt at stamping...


















This was one of my favorites




















St Patricks Day Fun

















Blue shatter stamp....just need to work on scraping better for even colors




















Grey by Grey with white stamping




















Pretty glitter...wish the picture showed the colors better

3 comments:

  1. haha I can't stamp to save my life! These are looking really good. My nail polish obsession also appeared out of the blue. Crazy, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally I used to hate having polish on my finger nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glitter on the Pure Ice!

    ReplyDelete